Tuesday, July 24, 2007 ♥
♥ 11:10 PM
All the roles I played in, never a happy ending . I remember the first time, you took me by the hand. You said it was meant to be, if love is yours, then it will find a way to bring us back where our love first started, where did it all go? Never thought that love could just slip us by, but you're inside me, I've been holding on . wish you would come running to me,
and bring me back where love is our power,
Let's give love a chance,
and let me know this time you're gonna stay.
Oh baby, come to me,
I'll be waiting,
Let me hold you tight,
won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.
I know it isn't easy,
sure I'll try,
I got this feeling we'll be fine...
♥Charmaine
myself♥
Charmaine Tan♥
♥17
♥28.02.1991
♥single
♥pisces
♥Adores
part of my life♥
MY SISTERS♥
♥JANICE
♥PEISI
♥SHIEN
♥KAISHUANG
♥sisters,
whenever i'm happy or sad,
you all are always here for me:)
you all brighten up my days
i appreaciate it alot!!
ILOVEYOUS♥all

MY BESTIES♥
♥HWEETIN
♥YEEMAY
♥CHARIS
♥besties,
glad to have known you all,
meet up soon babes!!
ILOVEYOUS♥all too(:
♥sweet talks
no spammers(: